Looks like a fun parade! You are a genious for getting your blog going! Way to go! I know can you believe Joshua just turned 1 and levi is turning 2! The time has gone so fast! We love and miss you too! We are enjoying our time with Grandma and Aunt Nena! Looking forward to having Rick home for Thanksgiving!
I am trying to get words with the pictures. I did it once but still working on it.. We have a Thanksgiving dinner in Ashley's class room tonight at Grace. Her teacher, Mrs Payne, asked us to bring a turkey. Papa built a ship and the class is going to put on a Mayflower, Thanksgiving play. I will take pictures and show you tomorrow. Please tell your Grandma and Nena hello from us. We saw Nena and your uncle at the parade.
I am married to Rick. We have been married 37 years as of March '08. We have 3 grown children and 10 grandchildren and have this blog to share photos and updates between families.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun parade! You are a genious for getting your blog going! Way to go! I know can you believe Joshua just turned 1 and levi is turning 2! The time has gone so fast! We love and miss you too! We are enjoying our time with Grandma and Aunt Nena! Looking forward to having Rick home for Thanksgiving!
I am trying to get words with the pictures. I did it once but still working on it..
We have a Thanksgiving dinner in Ashley's class room tonight at Grace. Her teacher, Mrs Payne, asked us to bring a turkey.
Papa built a ship and the class is going to put on a Mayflower, Thanksgiving play.
I will take pictures and show you tomorrow.
Please tell your Grandma and Nena hello from us.
We saw Nena and your uncle at the parade.
Post a Comment